Extended abstracts are submitted as three files: The cover page, a short abstract and the extended abstract body. You will also be asked to provide a bio for each author (50 words each).
- The cover page should include the manuscript title, ALL authors’ names, positions, affiliations, addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, and any acknowledgements. Please format your cover page according to the TTRA 2017 Cover Page Template.
- The short abstract should contain the title and an abstract of 150 words or less. Please format your short abstract according to the TTRA 2017 Short Abstract Template.
- For oral presentations or the “Ideas Fair” (visual papers) the extended abstract should not exceed 3,000 words. References are not included in the word requirement.
- The submissions for the Graduate Student Workshop the length should not exceed 1,500 words. References are not included in the word requirement.
- There should be nothing in the abstract or extended abstract that identifies the authors by either name or institution. Please format your extended abstract according to the TTRA 2017 Extended Abstract Template.