Guidance for proposal submission:
- Read carefully the full Call for Proposals on the conference website.
- Once your proposal is ready, click on the Submit Proposal link here, or in the left navigation pane.
- You will be prompted to create a free account on ScholarWorks@UMass Amherst (the host of ACRL | NEC conference materials). If there is more than one presenter for your proposal, only the person making the submission will need an account.
- Read and agree to the submission agreement.
- Provide information about yourself and any co-presenters.
- Provide information about your proposal. IMPORTANT: Selection will be done by blind review, meaning that author information will not be made available to reviewers. To ensure the integrity of blind review, do not include identifying information, including the names of institutions, in the abstract. Proposals that do not adhere to this direction will not be considered for the conference.
- You will be notified via email that your proposal has been received.
- If accepted, you will later be required to revise this submission to upload a PDF of your final poster or presentation slides.
The deadline for proposal submission is 11:59 p.m. EST on January 19, 2018. Applicants will be notified about their proposal status by late February.
Questions? Email the 2018 Conference Planning Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.