Open Access Capstone
The purpose of this study was to make an exact, qualitative, and objective appraisal of the existing condition of primary education in the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan.
The objectives of this study were:
1. To find out the strengths and weaknesses of the existing system of primary education in North West Frontier Province of Pakistan.
2. To discover the nature and extent of deficiencies or problems, if any.
3. To Identify the key issues/factors hampering developmental efforts.
4. To approach the key issues in light of various research reports and other pertinent articles.
5. To propose possible solutions to the problems and make suggestions for improvement of the system of primary education in the province.