This guide includes the following training modules:
1) Module 1 : Purpose and Background of Multigrade Teaching ;
- Provides the context of MGCs throughout the world and Senegal and explains their relevance and efficiency.
2) Module 2 : MG Classroom Management Tools;
- Presents teachers with various tools, techniques and their application.
3) Module 3 : MG Classroom Management Techniques;
- Examines different techniques, their use, as well as their benefits to students and teachers.
4) Module 4 : Community as Resource; and
- Addresses the relationship between the school and the community, local materials that can be used as teaching tools, and ways that the school can support the community and community members can contribute to student learning.
5) Module 5 : Student Learning Monitoring and Assessment.
- Examines the meaning of concepts as well as the various implementation tools.