Skip to main content
- This site serves a repository for conference materials from the ACRL New England Chapter's Annual Conference
- This site serves as a repository for programming materials from NELIG's past events and conferences.
- The Northeast Regional OER Summit is a gathering of Open Educational Resources practitioners from the Northeast region of the United States. Conference materials from 2017-2019 are currently housed in ScholarWorks.
- The Rudd Adoption Research Program Annual Conference highlights new perspectives on adoption provided by professionals and students in the human services fields, social science researchers, and community members.
- The 2019 ICOMOS Scientific Symposium on the theme of Rural Heritage – Landscapes and Beyond addresses the state of rural heritage by drawing on a series of sub-themes as set out in the ICOMOS-IFLA Principles Concerning Rural Landscapes as Heritage, a doctrinal text adopted in 2017 by ICOMOS and IFLA (International Federation of Landscape Architects). The symposium will investigate, explore and reflect on the ways in which this guiding document can be implemented in the global work of rural landscape identification, documentation, safeguarding, promotion and awareness raising, and sustainable management at both local and global levels.
- The 50th TTRA Annual conference, held on June 24-25 2019, was hosted in Melbourne, Australia.
Past and Archived Events
International CHRIE Conference