- This site serves a repository for conference materials from the ACRL New England Chapter's Annual Conference
- The International Conference on Engineering & Ecohydrology for Fish Passage is a three-day conference with concurrent sessions in engineering, biology, and management and social issues. The conference features plenary talks, professional networking opportunities, and a poster session.
- FalConference is a one-day virtual conference where the community is invited to join the Du Bois Falcon team and their collaborators on- and off-campus as they discuss all things peregrine.
- Massachusetts GIS Day is an annual celebration of geospatial technology and the tools and approaches that makes up the field of geographic information science. The event is a collaboration of organizations across the Commonwealth, featuring posters, lightning talks, and guest speakers.
- This site serves as a repository for programming materials from NELIG's past events and conferences.
- The Northeast Regional OER Summit is a gathering of Open Educational Resources practitioners from the Northeast region of the United States. Conference materials from 2017-2019 are currently housed in ScholarWorks.
- International Open Access Week, held every year in October, highlights issues and opportunities related to open, public, unrestricted access to research results for the advancement of science and society. Open Access Week programs happen here at UMass Amherst and around the globe.
- The Rudd Adoption Research Program Annual Conference highlights new perspectives on adoption provided by professionals and students in the human services fields, social science researchers, and community members.
- The 2019 ICOMOS Scientific Symposium on the theme of Rural Heritage – Landscapes and Beyond addresses the state of rural heritage by drawing on a series of sub-themes as set out in the ICOMOS-IFLA Principles Concerning Rural Landscapes as Heritage, a doctrinal text adopted in 2017 by ICOMOS and IFLA (International Federation of Landscape Architects). The symposium will investigate, explore and reflect on the ways in which this guiding document can be implemented in the global work of rural landscape identification, documentation, safeguarding, promotion and awareness raising, and sustainable management at both local and global levels.
- TTRA unites the travel and tourism research community - university academics, professional practitioners, and users of research - so they can network, collaborate, and ideate in person across borders.
- UMassBRUT is a multidisciplinary campaign designed to reshape perceptions of the UMass Amherst and UMass Dartmouth Brutalist architecture in order to advocate for the conservation and renovation of these historic and internationally significant buildings.
Past and Archived Events
International CHRIE Conference