Download Full Text (8.2 MB)
This choice board invites students to:
- Create a sketchnote about what role each branch of government should play in making decisions about a social issue.
- Rewrite Article II of the Constitution using kid-friendly language.
- Write a children's book about women who have run for President.
- Propose presidential actions to address an environmental issue, the COVID-19 pandemic, or another topic of their choosing.
- And explore many other topics that are covered in Building Democracy for All "The Roles of the Congress, the President, and the Courts" Topic.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Maloy, Robert W. and Trust, Torrey, "The Presidency in U.S. History and Politics Choice Board" (2022). Teacher Education and Curriculum Studies Educational Materials. 14.