Download Full Text (11.3 MB)
This choice board invites students to:
- Use an augmented reality app to design a replica of a fossil discovered by Mary Anning.
- Code a story about the life of computer pioneer Grace Hopper.
- Write a script for a TED Talk about Elizabeth Smith Friedman, the U.S. first cryptanalyst.
- Design a Google Doodle about the Mercury 13 women astronauts.
- Explore more hidden histories and untold stories about women trailblazers in STEM.
- And explore many more topics that are covered in Building Democracy for All "Influential Women" Learning Pathway.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Maloy, Robert W. and Trust, Torrey, "Women Discoverers Choice Board" (2022). Teacher Education and Curriculum Studies Educational Materials. 20.