Download Full Text (2.0 MB)
This choice board invites students to:
- Design an interactive story about the Lowell Mill Girls or Clara Lemlich and the Uprising of the 20,000.
- Write an outline of a TV series about women fighting for the right to vote.
- Make a 3D artifact celebrating the accomplishments of pioneering women in math and science fields.
- Investigate a social issue like journalist Nellie Bly.
- Summarize hidden histories and untold stories about women's history.
- And explore many more topics that are presented in Building Democracy for All "Influential Women" Learning Pathway.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Maloy, Robert W. and Trust, Torrey, "Women's History Month Choice Board" (2022). Teacher Education and Curriculum Studies Educational Materials. 21.