Download Full Text (6.0 MB)
This choice board invites students and teachers to
- Draw math comics about mathematical concepts.
- Create a 3D monument to honor women mathematicians.
- Make a math story using stop motion animation.
- Write a poem using the Fibonacci sequence in nature.
- And many more ways to explore and learn math.
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Education | Elementary Education | Science and Mathematics Education | Secondary Education
Edwards, Sharon A.; Maloy, Robert W.; Trust, Torrey; Hill, Madeline; and Shea, Sara, "Math Tutoring Choice Board (Version 2)" (2023). Digital Choice Boards and Interactive Learning Materials for Teachers and Students. 54.