|Editor-in-Chief:||Editor Name, Editor Institution|
|Editors:||Editor Name, Editor Institution|
|Editor Name, Editor Institution|
ICHRIE Hospitality and Tourism Case Study Competition
The ICHRIE Hospitality and Tourism Case Study Competition and Publication Series is a new initiative of ICHRIE that aims to:
- enhance the ICHRIE services and benefits to its membership
- create a new publication outlet of ICHRIE
- provide a new way of ICHRIE and its members to participate in the advancement of tourism and hospitality education
- foster and strengthen the communication between academia and industry within tourism and hospitality
- establish ICHRIE as a valuable source for tourism and hospitality educational material
- reinforce the role of ICHRIE as a communication hub and facilitator of knowledge exchanges between research, academia and industry in tourism and hospitality.
Case studies provide innovative ideas, business (best) practices, professional dilemmas, and lessons learned from the tourism and hospitality reality. In this vein, case studies are an invaluable source of knowledge for educators, professionals and researchers alike. Simultaneously, case studies can nurture and strengthen knowledge exchanges between research, education and industry.
The ICHRIE Hospitality and Tourism Case Study competition will take place on an annual basis.
All case studies submitted to the ICHRIE Hospitality and Tourism Case Study Competition will be double-blind reviewed by three reviewers.
The three most highly evaluated and commented case studies will receive prestigious (financial and material) prizes as well as recognition and promotion in the annual ICHRIE conference and publication in the ICHRIE Hospitality and Tourism Case Study e-book.
This is your opportunity to contribute to hospitality and tourism education, in addition to being rewarded and recognized for your efforts.
Worthy case studies submitted to the ICHRIE Hospitality and Tourism Case Study will be professionally produced in an e-book with an ISBN, so please be advised of the following important dates:
15th May 2011
Deadline for authors who want to enter and participate in the ICHRIE Hospitality and Tourism Case Study competition to submit their case studies via the ScholarWorks system.
30th June 2011
Deadline for authors who wish to solely publish their Case Studies in the ICHRIE e-book to submit their case studies via the ScholarWorks system.
Dr. Marianna Sigala, Chair of the ICHRIE Case Study
University of the Aegean |