Download Full Text (5.9 MB)
This choice board invites students to:
- Create a movie trailer for a film about the separation of powers between the branches of the U.S. government.
- Write a press release about a Presidential Impeachment.
- Critically evaluate how members of Congress use social media.
- Design an infographic or interactive timeline that presents political campaigning in the past, the present, and future.
- And explore many more topics that are included in Critical Media Literacy and Civic Learning "Institutions of U.S. Government Choice Board" Topic.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Maloy, Robert W. and Trust, Torrey, "Institutions of U.S. Government Choice Board" (2022). Teacher Education and Curriculum Studies Educational Materials. 13.