Download Full Text (1.6 MB)
This choice board invites students to:
- Create a stop motion animation about the landmark Mendez v. Westminster case.
- Design a game about the influence Supreme Court decisions have on students' lives.
- Write a paper in praise or protest of their school's dress code along with suggested improvements and changes.
- Create a mosaic expressing one of the rights outlined in the Student Bill of Rights.
- And explore many more topics that are covered in Building Democracy for All "Student Rights" Learning Pathway.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Maloy, Robert W. and Trust, Torrey, "Student Legal Rights in School Choice Board" (2022). Teacher Education and Curriculum Studies Educational Materials. 17.