Download Full Text (1.6 MB)
This choice board invites students to:
- Create a stop motion animation about the landmark Mendez v. Westminster case.
- Design a game about the influence Supreme Court decisions have on students' lives.
- Write a paper in praise or protest of their school's dress code along with suggested improvements and changes.
- Create a mosaic expressing one of the rights outlined in the Student Bill of Rights.
- And explore many more topics that are covered in Building Democracy for All "Student Rights" Learning Pathway.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Maloy, Robert W. and Trust, Torrey, "Student Legal Rights in School Choice Board" (2022). Digital Choice Boards and Interactive Learning Materials for Teachers and Students. 17.