Download Full Text (3.9 MB)
This choice board invites students to:
- Create 3D digital artifacts to represent the work of a Renaissance artist or painter.
- Design a digital poster or TikTok-style video about the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Code a Scratch animated story about the impacts of the Industrial Revolution on different social classes in European society.
- Remix present-day song lyrics to create a song about the meaning of the Berlin Airlift or the Berlin Wall.
- And explore many more topics that are presented in the resourcesforhistoryteachers wiki.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Maloy, Robert W. and Trust, Torrey, "Europe in Global History Choice Board" (2022). Teacher Education and Curriculum Studies Educational Materials. 26.