Download Full Text (2.2 MB)
This choice board explores how to:
- Explore the American with Disabilities Act of 1990 and propose legislation to improve the school experiences of every student.
- Design a game that explores Congress's role in the checks and balances of the U.S. government.
- Explore the websites of various Congress members and design their own Congressional websites.
- Propose a new amendment to the Constitution.
- And explore many other topics that are covered in Building Democracy for All "The Roles of the Congress, the President, and the Courts" Topic.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Maloy, Robert W. and Trust, Torrey, "The Congress in U.S. Government Choice Board" (2022). Teacher Education and Curriculum Studies Educational Materials. 7.