Download Full Text (6.9 MB)
This choice board explores how to:
- Critically analyze the accuracy, credibility, relevance, and presentation of the songs in Hamilton.
- Design a social media campaign for one of the Declarations of Independence written throughout U.S. history.
- Connect decisions made during the Constitutional Convention to how Black Americans are portrayed in the media today.
- Explore how Black content creators on various social media platforms portray Black American identity.
- And explore many more topics that are presented in Critical Media Literacy and Civic Learning "The Development of the U.S. Government Choice Board" Topic.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Maloy, Robert W. and Trust, Torrey, "The Development of the U.S. Government Choice Board" (2022). Digital Choice Boards and Interactive Learning Materials for Teachers and Students. 9.