Extended abstracts are submitted as three files: The cover page, a short abstract and the extended abstract body. You will also be asked to provide a bio for each author (50 words each).
- Cover Page - Format according to the TTRA 2019 Cover Page Template and include the manuscript title, ALL authors' names, positions, affiliations, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and any acknowledgements.
- Short Abstract - format according to the TTRA 2019 Short Abstract Template including the manuscript title and an abstract of 150 words or less.
- Extended Abstract - format according to the TTRA 2019 Extended Abstract Template and the note following:.
- For oral presentations or the "Ideas Fair" (visual papers) the extended abstract should not exceed 3,000 words
- The submissions for the Qualitative Research Methods Workshop the length should not exceed 3,000 words.
- The submissions for the Graduate Student Colloquium the length should not exceed 1,500 words.
- References are not included in the word requirements.
- In the preparation of the submission, the formatting of tables, figures and references should follow the Publication Manual of the APA (American Psychological Association) 6th Edition.
- All submissions must be written in English.
- All submissions must be in Microsoft Word (version 2003 or later) format.
- For each accepted submission, at least one author must register for the TTRA Conference and present their paper.
- There should be nothing in the short abstract or extended abstract that identifies the authors by either name or institution.