All submissions must be prepared using the TTRA 2020 Extended Abstract Template. Please follow this template closely. Failure do so will cause delay in the review process.
- Author(s) Details- Please ensure that you correctly enter ALL authors' names, affiliations, e-mail addresses, etc when submitting your abstract via the scholar works submission form. This information will be used to automatically generate the ‘cover page’ for each accepted proceedings abstract/paper. It is the submitting author’s responsibility to ensure that all author details are correct upon submission.
- Author(s) Bio: You will also be asked to provide a bio for each author (50 words each) on the form. These will be published in the proceedings.
- Extended Abstract - format according to the TTRA 2020 Extended Abstract Template and the note following:.
- For all research submissions, including those for visual presentation, oral presentation, or the Qualitative Research Methods Workshop, the length should not exceed 3,000 words
- The submissions for the Graduate Student Colloquium the length should not exceed 1,500 words.
- References are not included in the word requirements.
- In the preparation of the submission, the formatting of tables, figures and references should follow the Publication Manual of the APA (American Psychological Association) 6th Edition.
- All submissions must be written in English. It is authors’ responsibility or proofreading and copy editing their final proceedings submissions.
- All submissions must be in Microsoft Word (version 2003 or later) format.
- For each accepted submission, at least one author must register for the TTRA Conference and present their paper.
- There should be nothing in the short abstract or extended abstract that identifies the authors by either name or institution.